Presentations & Publications
Want to learn more about Group Dreaming? Here are papers presented between 2009 and 2012 on the subject. Papers available in Adobe PDF format.
“Green Dancer: Passing Through to Peace.”
The World Dreams Peace Bridge not only dreams, but often dreams together. Part III of this classic book on group, shared and mutual dreaming by Jean Campbell is about the beginnings of The World Dreams Peace Bridge.
Group Dreaming: Dreams to the Tenth Power
International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) President Jean Campbell invites us to enter the magic of dreaming together and discover amazing connections. A history of group dreaming research from 1979 to the present, this book is a wake-up call-to-action for dreamers everywhere.
Sleep Monsters and Superheroes: Empowering Children through Creative Dream Play
World-renowned contributors across several disciplines reveal how dreams can aid and empower children in daily life.
- Addresses how video games and today’s news media can affect children’s sleep/dreams and how trauma can trigger PTSD-like nightmares
- Details how children’s dreams reflect their emotional and physical development
- Includes vignettes/case studies of children’s nightmares from countries around the world, including a heavily war-torn country
- Explains what may trigger nightmares for children and how “monster” dreams can be guided to become “superhero” dreams
- Describes how children can interact with dreams by becoming lucid and by engaging in creative dream-play